- SEW delivers a complete drive whose components are optimally matched.
- Higher radial loads than comparable drive solutions.
- A planetary gearmotor is more cost-effective than a stand-alone planetary gear unit, adapter, coupling, and motor.
- A planetary gearmotor is more compact (shorter), as intermediate elements such as adapter flanges and couplings are not necessary.
- A large number of variants ensures optimum adaptation to the application.
- Finely graded gear ratios due to the high variance of the SEW gearmotor at the input end.
- Short delivery times for standard variants of 4 – 16 weeks, depending on the frame size.
- Standardized planetary gearmotors up to MN2 = 631 kNm as catalog products.
- The required data and dimension sheets for project planning are available immediately via comprehensive documentation (catalog, operating instructions).
- Quick creation of 3D models and 2D dimension sheets in the freely accessible DriveCAD tool.
- Comprehensive range of additional components available from the entire SEW modular concept.
- Comprehensive worldwide sales and service network.
- SEW as system and solution provider who supplies complete drive systems from one source.
Gear unit design
Nominal torque MN2[kNm]
Helical planetary gear units (gearmotors) P.RF..:
4 and 5 stages
100 ... 4000
Bevel-helical planetary gear units (gearmotors) P.KF:
140 ... 4000